Jambands.ca

Mule in Calgary --> Funny

AD

Ha, so I'm gonna be in Calgary for work next week, so I just bought a Mule ticket, and you know where you have to enter the messed up word in the little box on the Ticketmaster site so they're sure you're a human? Well, the word for me was 'dosage'

I thought that was awesome.

AD

Our Calgary orifice is getting bogged down in incompetence. So I have to go hire and train some new people on our mapping stuff. fun fun fun. At least the company put me up in a hotel right next door to the office so I don't even get a car... Bah. A change of scenery might be nice though. Maybe Warren will kidnap me....

AD

Well, like you I'll be in Ontario working at the Toronto office while your out here so no mule for me, but I'm looking forward to some shows in Ontario, hope I can finally make it to pepper jacks.

have a blast, and if you don't pre-party with solar G and purple foot, they'll be the two dudes makin out with each other right in front of Warren.

Well, like you I'll be in Ontario working at the Toronto office while your out here so no mule for me, but I'm looking forward to some shows in Ontario, hope I can finally make it to pepper jacks.

Grand Theft Bus

w/ Jet Project Labs

Saturday November 20

Be there.If you know whats good for ya.