T3.jpg

SATURDAY, NOV. 20TH

The Pepper Jack Cafe

38 King William. Hamilton

(905)525-6666

www.subvertmedia.org

www.grandtheftbus.com

www.pepperjackcafe.com

The live witness talks of a sensory experience, multi-media performance, film sound and stage. A video component to jeTprojecTlabs music is often broadcast on view screen. Directed by Chris Lowe, the video is a cut and paste collage of war, pop art, sample media and economic themes.

Broken boy folk of T.LeChe. Whether it loss of love, finding it, needing it, existential angst or experimental folk blues, LeChe is prolific and diverse in his writing and performing. Boasting countless original songs and performances of course he is assorted and broad.

LeChe's live performances can be stripped down acoustic expressions to full band rocking freak outs with various musicians including Jay Vautour, Peter Doyle, Sean Roach and others.

On stage he is immersing in feeling, delivering powerful emotional expressions. On the whole people who get to a T.LeChe show get a showman. He makes 'em giggle, wiggle, and also wanna slow dance, and he's just as likely to have you breathin' in some meaning. Track to track are the odd surprises, the new folk, a good joke, some truth an a smoke. Evolving the genre to the light in the corner of a dark place.

jeTprojecTlabs and T.LeChe have appeared live throughout Canadas east coast, Quebec, and Ontario. JeTprojecTlabs has played the Pop Montreal Festival, and The Ottawa Urban Music Festival, which featured DE LA Soul . He has performed on bills with Canadian hip-hop pioneers Buck 65 , and Pip Skid, Halifax Electronic artists A/V and Andrew Duke , and new wave collaborator Gary Flanagan. May 2003 jeTprojecTlabs toured across Canada with Hamilton Ontarios art-punk phenom Wax Mannequin . Throy has played uncountable shows. Some of the better know acts Throy has performed with are The Planet Smashers, More Plastic, QandnotU, The Kingpins, Tegan & Sara, Another Joe, Vetch, Shyne Factory, Wax Mannequin , Ermine, The Organizers, and General Rudie .

Troy Chenier aka Broken Boy aka jeT ProJect LAbs aka T.LeChe aka subvertmedia.org is wacked... check him out!

Here's the tour flyer...

bustroy_01.jpgbustroy_02.jpgbustroy_03.jpg

bustroy_04.jpg

www.grandtheftbus.com

www.subvertmedia.org/

The New Grand Theft Bus albm will be out soon (early 2005), it's entitled "Files in the No Fly" and is a healthy evolution of the band, an array of experimental rock songs, focused on melody and texture. The band truly believes they have grown musically and with this album can offer something very accessible yet interesting and a bit off the wall.

Hello, is it me you're looking for?

'Cause I wonder where you are

And I wonder what you do

Are you somewhere feeling lonely or is someone loving you?

Tell me how to win your heart

For I haven't got a clue

But let me start by saying ... I love you

::