Jambands.ca

Ahhhnold - Chinese Commercial

paisley

I think it's a commercial for one of those Japanese "energy" drinks. They come in small (approx. 200mL) bottles, and, according to a friend of my brother's (my brother's lived in Japan for the last 15 or so years), are the equivalent of a vitamin shot, four cups of coffee, and half a pack of cigarettes. They're popular with the Japanese "salarymen", who work like dogs for 12 or so hours a day, go out after work and get completely blotto, go home (the last train out of Tokyo is referred to as the "vomit comet" from all the drunk businessmen on it), and get up the next day and do it all over again.

Sayonara,

Brad

quote:

Originally posted by bradm:

...the Japanese "salarymen", who work like dogs for 12 or so hours a day, go out after work and get completely
blotto
, go home (the last train out of Tokyo is referred to as the "vomit comet" from all the drunk businessmen on it), and get up the next day and do it all over again.

Funny, it's pretty much the same thing here.

I haven't seen so many people vomiting in my life - at least, not since university, anyway. The big difference is that in university, the pukers were students in jeans; here, they're salarymen in expensive suits. You have to watch where you're walking in the morning... [Eek!][Eek!]

Brian.

woop woop WOOP!!! [Razz]

cheers to "salarymen" everywhere!!

(how do I get ahold of one of these japanese vitamin shot, 4 cups of coffee, half pack of smokes' drinks?! sounds like something I could turn into a religion for myself)

[Wink]

woohoo, multi-culturalism!!

bwa-hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Archived