Jambands.ca

Farm Help

lara

So tomorrow should be good weather but cold and we're putting up our horse shelter. Its in a kit and the man said, anyone who's a little bit handy could do it.

Anyone (handy or not) want to help? We'll provide warm food and treats. We'll be starting tomorrow when the world warms up a bit.

You can call us 839-5762 if you're brave enough or want some exercise. And we can pick the carless ones up :)

Fingers crossed ***

Hey guys....I work tommorrow or I'd be there in a flash...if I get done early I'll pop by.

I don't work sunday or monday....I may be sloppy sunday from the bus kicking my ass but still willing and able mon amis.

Hey either of you or bear going to gtb sat? Driving back to CArp after?....mabey I should pick up the phone...what a cocept! ::

good morning all... I know there are the unemployed out there that could use some exercise, food and love... (I'm making crepes)

help help help! I'm not even a little bit handy and the panic is setting in...

What have we got ourselves into??

howler, skip work. come play.

Thank you to rubberdinghy for showing up (between shifts!) to help us out. Just seeing a car come down the driveway brightened the day!

We're still half way down... the kit was missing a vital piece which we received today so the work continues :)

Thank you Scott, kind kind soul!