Jambands.ca

Tucker Carlson is a Jack A$$

badams

I watched this jackass spew that drivel yesterday on CNN.

TUCKER CARLSON, CO-HOST, "CROSSFIRE": Oh, well, I mean, it's part of an ongoing sort of battle that the U.S. doesn't really participate in. I think you get the sense that Canadians think much more about the United States than the United States thinks about Canada.

I think, you know, Canadians are nice people, it's a nice country, but it's a country in the grip of a national insecurity complex. Canada needs the United States for trade, for a lot of reasons. Without the U.S., Canada is essentially Honduras, but colder and much less interesting. And I think that that makes Canadians -- the dependence that Canada has on the United States makes Canadians understandably resentful.

BLITZER: Carolyn Parrish, those are fighting words.

PARRISH: Oh Tucker, you're way out to lunch on this one, my friend. Most of the top six things you buy from us are raw materials: hydro, gas, oil. You need us more than we need you.

CARLSON: We exploit your natural resources, that's true. But in the end, Canadians with ambition move to the United States. That has been sort of the trend for decades. It says something not very good about Canada. And I think it makes Canadians feel bad about themselves and I understand that.

PARRISH: No. I don't agree with you, Tucker. I think Canadians who have a good social conscience and are more European in their outlook live here quite happily.

CARLSON: I bet.

PARRISH: Those who want to make huge bucks and not worry about where they're coming from go to the States. And we're glad to be rid of them.

CARLSON: Well, with that attitude, no wonder they leave. I concede that.

PARRISH: No wonder.

"Canadians with ambition move to the United States"

To me, that just means 'Canadians that want to be a big rock or movie star move to the United States'.

I think Tucker believes ambition and success can only happen in the entertainment industry.

what a loooooser.