Jambands.ca

Roll Call - nero New Years in Ottawa

balogna pogna

coming up from Kitchener and need 2 tickets... should we call the club?

Head to neroland for info on how to get tickets. If you're out of town, don't have an in-town friend who can get you a ticket, but have a credit card, ordering them from the band's website (paid via PayPal) is probably the best way. (The tickets end up being will-call [your name goes on a list at the door], but you still get a physical ticket, for memento purposes.)

Aloha,

Brad

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tungston Gruvsten.....cry me a river and sail it up here to Ottawa for neros eve. You can tottally make it, don't be ridiculous....you can also develope a nasty stomache virus a couple of hours before your work is meant to end ;)

...just a bit of tough love :)

Git your butt to neroseve.

neroneroneroneroneroneroneroneroneroneroneroneroneroneronero

neroneroneroneroneroneroneroneroneroneroneroneroneroneronero

::

Esau, Del (and anybody else): I'm getting to Ottawa on Tuesday, so might be up for something Tuesday night, Wednesday night, and/or Thursday night. How about we tentatively plan on hitting Raggmuffin at Babylon on Thursday, maybe after some warmuppage nearby? (Del, IIRC, you live near Babylon, so that might also be a good opportunity to take care of the business we have to take care of.)

Aloha,

Brad

Aside from how much fun Raggamuffin can be, the other reason I'd like to go is that, as I've got the week off work, this will be one of the few times I can get fully Muffine without having it destroy me as far as next-day productivity goes. (I usually can only make Muffin once a year, on the Thursday before Good Friday.)

Aloha,

Brad