Jambands.ca

This Bohemian ain't so bad!

Del

I decided to go ghetto with my beer tonight. I took M's advice and bought a twelve of Bohemian ($12 at the Beer Store) for my pre-beers before The Spades tonight... I've had Bohemian before, but usually I've drank so much at that point that I can't tell the difference... Now I'm still on the Lucky train, I am VERY loyal to Lucky, but for a ghetto beer this ain't bad... If you're looking to save a couple bucks, I recommend it...

Del! Save some brain power (and/or sobriety) for those with whom you'll have to interact tonight! (Me, I'm not getting into beers until after I get set up...and then all bets are off. :) )

And I hope The Spades do what they've done in the past, which is three sets, to allow for stepping out for some refreshing air...

Aloha,

Brad

i like that goal alot i'm already up on you a few i had eight already but they where just coors light and sterling

Shawnald, Shawnald, Shawnald... Haven't you learned anything from the CTMF's? 4.8% minimum... You might as well be drinking water...

Del! Save some brain power (and/or sobriety) for those with whom you'll have to interact tonight! (Me, I'm not getting into beers until after I get set up...and then all bets are off. :) )

And I hope The Spades do what they've done in the past, which is three sets, to allow for stepping out for some refreshing air...

Aloha,

Brad

Brad, you've obviously never PARTIED with me... I hope they do three sets, 'cause that means more smoke breaks!