Jambands.ca

Apostle of Hustle

Diggzz

Andrew Whiteman is one of the many performers playing solo at the Bloor Cinema Feb 18th as part of a fundraiser for free Public Space. i think the website is www.publicspace.ca - a great cause, esp. for people into the music scene. if you havent seen the apostle of hustle (BSS guitar player) he kicks ass. also playing is sarah harmer. should be a great show!

greasy

Yup, Aofh is great...I really love all the side projects/main projects of the BSS family and Folkloric is a great album...I got a chance to see the CD release shows at tiny Clintons here in Tdot and they were a blast...

For you Ottawa people, when they play (I think its Barrymores), do yourselves a favor and catch the opening band "As The Poets Affirm". They are some friends of mine from your town and they are one of the more original and unique bands I've had the pleasure of seeing lately...acoustic & electric guitars, bass, drums, violin, cello, keys...very dynamic song writing powered (and I do mean powered) by some great drumming...my 2cents

Gawpo Giggles :: :: ::

Andrew Whiteman is one of the many performers playing solo at the Bloor Cinema Feb 18th as part of a fundraiser for free Public Space. i think the website is www.publicspace.ca - a great cause, esp. for people into the music scene. if you havent seen the apostle of hustle (BSS guitar player) he kicks ass. also playing is sarah harmer. should be a great show!

greasy

the line-up for that show looks amazing eh!

sarah harmer

bob wiseman

andre ethier (deadly snakes)

jason collett (broken social scene)

andrew whiteman (apostles of hustle, bss)

gentleman reg

magalia meagher

all for $14 and for a good cause!