Jambands.ca

SKATING ANYONE?

LJFH

hmmm i have a meeting afterschool, i'll prolly get home 5-ish? i'm going to cook up a ground round jumble tonight so it'll be a day old, but see what you think (also it will mean you have to sit on my futon/bed/couch/etc, but if you don't mind that...) ::

edit to add: well i just made it and had some and... well... it's not the greatest. and now i have to eat it all week! c'est la vie, eh! anyhoo you are still welcome to come here if you like. hasta manana!

The family and I were down on the weekend for the Winterlude and man was that fun skating on the canal. My first time in Ottawa since grade 8 (fu©k that's 20 years ago). If I was ever to live in a city again I would choose Ottawa in a second (so much to do). My brother-in-law lives in Ottawa now so i'll have to make the trip more often.

i posted this in the ski-snowboard thread already... don`t hate me...

i need to know where i can buy good winter snowpants that i can skate in, that`ll keep me warm and dry. where should i go (question mark)

Stephie got a nice relatively cheap pair from Bushtukah...she went to MEC but they didn't have that much to offer!