Jambands.ca

Want me to buy you lunch today?

rubberdinghy

I went in thier yesterday, (don't tell Voodoolady) and this Italian dude came in, he was a cop, and I was listening to him order his sammich, in italian of course, and I think he had at least one slice of every meat in the place, and provolone cheese, you shoulda seen that thing...JEEEESUS!

and bouche, I won't do yer dishes till I get a hot tub invite, I think everyone on this board has been, except for me ;)

Gawd Dang that sandwhich was the greasiest sandwhich I've ever had. 2 papertowels worth of drippings. I think they dipped my bread in the spicy eggplant oil. YUMMY!!!

Rubberdinghy, you workaholic, you've been invited many times but sadly each time you've had to drive that darn bus. Invite yourself over for dinner and a soak. We'll gladly accommodate your schedule.

Rubberdinghy, you workaholic, you've been invited many times but sadly each time you've had to drive that darn bus. Invite yourself over for dinner and a soak. We'll gladly accommodate your schedule.

Wow! Now that sounds like what a "good" wife should sound like!

Hey Dinghy,

Ms Hux wants to feed you and bath you!

Maybe we should have her over and she can teach me a thing or two about how to take care of my man! ;)