Jambands.ca

Stephen Franke & NFTT- CMW show & Maritime tour

Stoolshed

Hey there, a quick note from out here in Victoria...

We're flying into Toronto for the weekend of March 3-6th to do a bit of schmoozing for Canada Music Week 2005, an in-studio bit with CBC's Fresh Air and a showcase with some new songs on Saturday March 5th at Clinton's from 11pm-12. It's a short set, but we're trying to look important to all the industry types, so anyone who's interested, please come and support the music.

Also, here's our upcoming Maritime dates . Hope to see and meet some of the board folk!

March 10th Nova Scotia: TBA

March 11th Halifax NS: The Attic

March 12th Antigonish NS: Chuggles w/Grand theft bus

March 15th Charlottetown PEI: Bubba's

March 16th Sackville NB: George's Roadhouse

March 17th Saint John NB: Studio 112 w/ Vorcza Trio

March 18th Fredericton NB: The Cellar (UNB)

March 19th Moncton NB: Manhattan's

Thanks for supporting the music as you always do and we'll see you soon over there eh...

Stephen

Ooops, you're right. Baba's Lounge. I get it confused, mainly because everytime I leave my house to go down there I remember it's 7500 kilometres away...

And by the way, damn the owners and damn the players for taking my hockey. Damn them for taking the Jets and the Nordiques. Damn them for giving 3 teams to California and two to Florida because they can collect revenue in american $, driving up player salaries so canadian teams can't sign more than one star or afford to keep up.

Peace,

Stephen