Jambands.ca

Motorhead in Ottawa!!

AD

Brad, you are making an error. Motorhead are true rock legends, and Lemme is a fantastic showman with considerable charisma (even if he does simply stand there with his head thrown back barking into the mic).

I've seen these guys at least 3 times that I recall, and always walked out blown away.

... Oh, and a little more deaf than I had been earlier that day. ;)

But then again, I also saw and loved GWAR a couple months ago, so my opinion should be taken with a grain of salt... :P

Can you believe I used to have an "Eat the Rich" poster hanging over my bed, just hoping I might dream of Lemmy at night?!?

I can hear his beautiful voice now...

"Eat greek or eat Chinese,

Eat salad, or scarf up grease.

You're on the shelf, maybe eat yourself,

Come on, bite my bone!"

Yeah Boy! He's soooo dreamy ;)

Setting:

Motorhead / Black Sabbath tour, LuLu's 199???

Phil the guitarist has eyes for my girlfriend at the time. He wouldn't take his eyes off her the entire set. So predictably enough, after the show, he makes his way straight to her. She goes back stage to meet the rest of the band and Tony Iomi (spelling??) and is sure to shake the famous limited digit hand that made all of those great albums. Anyways, now Phil asks her to cum on the bus with him and have some fun. She reply's, not without a couple of my friends, which happens to be Myself and my friend Jim. So Phil, eager to make ways with her agrees and they find us at the merch table. Phil rushes the situation by giving us whatever we want at the table for free as long as we huury off with them. So off we went!

In the bus:

We walk aboard and are greeted by about 6 cliqueishly unpleasant folks, they say hello but that's as far as it gets, besides how can you greet a newcommer when you're busy floating your own boat about all of the great things you are and what great bands you've toured with etc..

anyways, Phil immediately takes my girlfriend to the private area of the bus and Jim & I sit and make the most of it. Moments later Phil and my G.F. return. It turns out that, she turned down his endless offerings of "good speed by vein" and he couldn't get a piece of ass from her so he darts off the bus, whispering an evacuation plan to the driver for us.

I refuse to leave the bus without meeting Lemmy and put up quite a stink until it's getting way out of hand, and finally while I'm being physically removed, I hear "hey" and it the man himself. I push my way back to where he stands (too junked to hardly move he was)and I introduce myself. He offers an autograph so I provide a shirt of the band I was in at the time. He critisized it's whiteness, signs the shirt and suggests that all shirts should be black. So we depart.

As we walk away I say to Jim check it out, look what I nabbed from the bus. (some aussi beer, buttons and ashtray)

He says, oh yeah, check out this. Jim had stolen the remote to thier TV which was encased in glass. No programs for them for the rest of the tour.

A fun evening for sure.

The finalé was finding a crowd of folks throwing litter at a departing Black Sabbath bus yelling, you suck , get ozzy

That's my strange but true story

Setting:

Motorhead / Black Sabbath tour, LuLu's 199???

Phil the guitarist has eyes for my girlfriend at the time. He wouldn't take his eyes off her the entire set. So predictably enough, after the show, he makes his way straight to her. She goes back stage to meet the rest of the band and Tony Iomi (spelling??) and is sure to shake the famous limited digit hand that made all of those great albums. Anyways, now Phil asks her to cum on the bus with him and have some fun. She reply's, not without a couple of my friends, which happens to be Myself and my friend Jim. So Phil, eager to make ways with her agrees and they find us at the merch table. Phil rushes the situation by giving us whatever we want at the table for free as long as we huury off with them. So off we went!

In the bus:

We walk aboard and are greeted by about 6 cliqueishly unpleasant folks, they say hello but that's as far as it gets, besides how can you greet a newcommer when you're busy floating your own boat about all of the great things you are and what great bands you've toured with etc..

anyways, Phil immediately takes my girlfriend to the private area of the bus and Jim & I sit and make the most of it. Moments later Phil and my G.F. return. It turns out that, she turned down his endless offerings of "good speed by vein" and he couldn't get a piece of ass from her so he darts off the bus, whispering an evacuation plan to the driver for us.

I refuse to leave the bus without meeting Lemmy and put up quite a stink until it's getting way out of hand, and finally while I'm being physically removed, I hear "hey" and it the man himself. I push my way back to where he stands (too junked to hardly move he was)and I introduce myself. He offers an autograph so I provide a shirt of the band I was in at the time. He critisized it's whiteness, signs the shirt and suggests that all shirts should be black. So we depart.

As we walk away I say to Jim check it out, look what I nabbed from the bus. (some aussi beer, buttons and ashtray)

He says, oh yeah, check out this. Jim had stolen the remote to thier TV which was encased in glass. No programs for them for the rest of the tour.

A fun evening for sure.

The finalé was finding a crowd of folks throwing litter at a departing Black Sabbath bus yelling, you suck , get ozzy

That's my strange but true story

Wow. You are a god! (actually your GF is a goddess!)

I saw that motorhead black sabbath tour in montreal. :) you got further than me though, i was just drunk after outside in the parkinglot near the busses yelling "Lemmy!!" My friends put up with me for only a few minutes until

they ushered me back to the car. heh heh