Jambands.ca

Jay Bennett at Lee's Palace tomorrow...

Kaidy Mae

I can't believe that Jay Bennett almost came through Toronto right under my nose! Thanks Kaidy Mae for the heads up about it!

I just checked Lee's Palace website and here's all the acts that night.

Saturday Mar. 5: CMW/Roots Rock/TVT

‘THE BLUE VAN’ @1:00, ‘STAGGERED CROSSING’ @12:00, ‘superGARAGE’ @11:00, Wilco’s ‘Jay Bennett’ @10:00, ‘NQ Arbuckle’ @9:00. $8.00 @the door 8:30pm

No problem TimmyB! Glad that there's interest here. Perhaps I'll see you there. I'll be the chick with the camera...reeking of gin! :)

I hope I can get in, I'm seeing Lewis Black that night and it ends at the same time Jay gets on! I'm thinking about picking up tickets tonight and leaving Black early? I hope that works.

No problem TimmyB! Glad that there's interest here. Perhaps I'll see you there. I'll be the chick with the camera...reeking of gin! :)

You guys should find each other easily, then - TimmyB is also a chick with a camera, and he reeks of gin all the time !! ;)

Have a great time at the Lewis Black show, Tim - that should be really fu©kin' funny!!

You guys should find each other easily, then - TimmyB is also a chick with a camera, and he reeks of gin all the time !! ;)

Have a great time at the Lewis Black show, Tim - that should be really fu©kin' funny!!

Thanks hamilton, Hopefully I'll have fun at both!