Jambands.ca

The Void - March dates in T.O. ++REVISED++

Dynamo

+++++UPDATED LISTING++++++++++

G'day!

If you haven't taken a moment to check out The Void, then here are a few opportunities...all free...

March 17th (St. Paddy's Day) - @ The Miller Tavern. Free oysters & Guinness between 5-7pm, The Void will play 3 sets beginning around 7:30/8pm.

March 18th: @ The Bamboo Cabana. CANCELLED The Void will feature guest horn players, doing 3 downtempo sets starting at 8pm.

March 24 @ The Miller again. JUST ADDED

March 25th @ The Bamboo Cabana again CANCELLED.

March 31st @ The Miller Tavern again...

Thanks and hopefully we'll see you out!

Dynamo

I could describe the sound as a cross between Boards of Canada, Tortoise, MMW... but best leave it up to you. Check the link above for downloads.

Yeah, the Guinness thingy is great! Guinness is sponsoring the "happy hour" and apparently they're flying in some professional oyster shucker (did I spell that right?) who'll do 1000 oysters in 2hrs ::

You can contact The Miller Tavern for deets on that stuff.

Peace,

Dynamo

I've seen the Void a couple of times now and think they're grrrrreat too - a bit experimental at times but with a definite groove-on. Both of these venues are fabulous (and large - let's fill them up!)

BTW - nice Avatar Dynamo... have you noticed any of those little guys stuck on the TTC yet?

March 17th (St. Paddy's Day) - @ The Miller Tavern. Free oysters & Guinness between 5-7pm, The Void will play 3 sets beginning around 7:30/8pm.

I would try to get there at 10am (re: EARLY), you stupid hippies. I sure hope we dont have to read any of these type of reports again -

I showed up to the Void at 5 oclock for free beer, and they wouldnt let me in because it was too packed, even though I asked "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM????"