Jambands.ca

SunSeeker Ball

Gr8FuL

Hey check out this Site

Sunseekerball.com, this is gonna be a great time in the east coast in june, definetley worht checkin out, whatta great line up, i've been to the site that is to hold the fest before, and it is a beautiful piece of land, far enough outta the way not to get bothered with, but not too far to get up in the morning an dhit up a tim hortons for a coffee within like 20 mins!! ::

Cheers

Josh

Knowing nothing of that area of the country (but willing to learn), how would someone in Ottawa get there, assuming driving was not an option? Is it feasible to fly into somewhere close and maybe use an arranged ride to/from the site? Train? Bus? Any info would be appreciated.

Aloha,

Brad

Yeh definetley, you can fly into the saint john airport, and easily get there from there,Its only a half an hour drive and a 4 minute ferry ride from there, A car rental would be best!! Even if ya flew in a day early for thursday or friday morning even, I'de be willing to help arrange drives for some people and even Meet up if you got a rental car and let you follow me out! I'll also try to get a map and post it!! If anyone wants any more info that you cant find the answers to, you can email me

muirdogg@gmail.com, i'll get any answers i can and let ya know.

cheers

josh

[edited] beautiful area (took a bus down the other side of the river years ago)

Kingston Peninsula

There are two ways to travel to the Kingston Peninsula - by cable ferry or by driving through Hampton. Several cable ferries carry traffic across the Kennebecasis and Saint John Rivers. Two ferries run constantly between Gondola Point (just past Quispamsis, a suburb of Saint John, New Brunswick) and Reeds Point on the peninsula. Also running continuously are ferries between Westfield and Hardings Point. The Romeo and Juliet ferry operates on the hour and half hour and travels between Millidgeville and the Summerville area of the peninsula.

definately like to make it to this if its possible for me

It will be an excellent time, that guaranteed, the property is excellent, great set up for an excellent show!!! Its is close to hampton, You can get there through hampton or by taking a ferry(which is free) only like a 3-4 minute ferry ride from Gondola Point, which you can get to right off the highway.Again anyone coming from outta town, i'de be more than willing to help you out getting there, or set ya up with a place to stay if ya get into town a day or 2 early! Once ya find your way to the ferry, there will be signs leading the whole way there, most likely even right from the highway to the ferry, So no worries on findin it!

Eyeah hahah your right there, of course they're gonna talk it up, but i'm not the promoter and having been ot the site many times before, and seeing the lineup...I'de be willing to put up a BOB Marley guarantee that its gonan be an amzing time for all who attend!thats all i can say!!

Cheers

Josh