Jambands.ca

Fat Cats 2005-04-15 now available

Esau

Fat Cats

The Pepper Jack Cafe

Hamilton,Ontario

2005-04-15

A great Song For St.Jude > Fatman Walks Alone > Down Again & I love the Row Jimmy,glad we got that.Steve Murphy's mini set on ukulele is sweet.

http://www.archive.org/audio/etree-details-db.php?id=24440

** Please edit the text file to show that d1t06 is "Song For St.Jude" and not "Sail Into The Sun"

Cheers

Thanks but the work was done by the band,I just pressed record & inserted track marks.

I'm debating on removing this and re-uploading it with some volume adjustments,as per usual the first comments recieved via email was to complain its loud,even with a probable cuase given "Laptop speakers are never very good Greg,its probally best to listen through real speakers (not headphones) to hear the quality or volume levels".When I track & listen to the recordings I do listen through "real speakers" my laptop and desktop are both tied right into my stereo system.

Anyway,I'm listening to it again it everything seems just fine on my stereo.Perhaps my speakers are better or worse then his,I dunno,do you find it too loud Paisley? Anyone else heard it yet?

Sounds good to me Greg. Todd's guitar fades in and out a couple of times but that could just be from the board. Pretty wild to get the show that quick!! Nice.

Totally dig the halftime set. Wailin' Ukalali! Never heard anyone play it like that before. Even had a capo?!Awsome.

Have a good one and thanks for recording the show.

Josh

hey hey

well taking the time to lug down your gear (and staying coherent enough not to forget it) takes a certain amount of effort, at least to my mind... really enjoyed this night so am grateful to be able to get ahold of it... haven't actually downloaded the show yet (let alone burned it)... just bookmarked the page for once I get some things sorted out on my system

cheers to the band, Mr. Murphy and the archivist!