Jambands.ca

Folk Alarm & MM&W

can-o-phish

Not To Worry B. I'm already in for board record thanks to Kevin. I'm so stoked for this...

See bradm. See bradm do the happy dance. See bradm's cubicular neighbours contemplate stopping bradm's happy dance with a large butterfly net...

I'd like to set up a trade in advance for this. I offer up anything from what I've got on my hard drive, or several gold bricks, or my first-born...

Aloha,

Brad

Man I'd love to hear some of that live Folkalarm! I've got a few of the studio albums and love 'em up on a regular basis.

Let me think about what I'm craving that you probably have....

Dave, let me suggest to you: THE SPADES! Not sure if you've checked them out yet, but I know Brad's got some good recordings of a few recent Ottawa shows.

lol, no doubt Ms. Hux! I've been listening to the new Carlos Del Junco album, Blues Mongrel, which has Breit on guitars throughout as well as that Jorn guy (?) from Folkalarm on drums. It really kicks ass! They cover this one acoustic song that was off of the Manx/Breit album, one of the many things I found interesting on there.

Yes, definitely nice to see you again Sharon. I really hope I can make it up to Ottawa in June. I'm juggling some records to get there....crossing my fingers....The offer from you & Mike to "soak in the tub" sounds pretty good to me...

Glad you're enjoying the Folk Alarm. Can't wait for this show with MM&W.

Kevin was telling me that when he went to the Scofield show in Hamilton, as he was walking in Stephen Franke were playing "Rigged Noose", one of the tunes of "The Sisters Euclid". He was blown away. Too funny...

hahah! They played that one in Ottawa and dedicated it to me and Sharon.

In Ottawa, Franke's pickup popped up and he was trying to fix it WHILE still playing the crazy descending notes on the high-E.

In Hamilton, they didn't even know that Breit was in the house!