Jambands.ca

McCartney tix now on sale!

Velvet

BRUTAL ! Top price=$ 273.75 For sh!ts-and-giggles, I tried to order 1 ticket...any price. For 98.75 + $12.50 (convenience) +$4.00 to PICK UP YOUR TICKET AT WILL CALL charge:

section: 312

row: 12

PRICE LEVEL 3

RESERVED STANDS

UPPER LEVEL SEATING

PURPLE

REARVIEW SEATING

ALCOHOL PERMITTED SECTION

10083s.gif

The ticket you pulled would be even worse because you pulled the centre stage seating chart, I assume Paul will be using the west ende stage.

I'm happy, I got row 6 section 304 for $73 a ticket, all bastard charges included. Would be extra nice if he was using centre stage.

I think the price and the seats are being dissed. Not Paul. Please don't read anything that wrong. I McCartny is great, and I saw him FAR away already at the SkyDome. I had that experience and I don't need to do that again.

He is still playing the mostly same tunes that he played in 1990.

I've never seen Paul, but getting in at the cheapest price seems like a good idea. The man is pure genious but we'll see if he has a $300.00 performance in him that night.

He deserves to get paid well way more than the Eagles etc. who charge that much.

And let's face it, if we don't support Paul, how will he ever be able to buy his catalouge back from MIchael Jackson?

I guess if I had seen him before under such conditions I woulda kept it at that as well. I've never seen him and the ACC is much more forgiving than the Dome.

Saw Ringo before. It was $25US (I believe) and was a lot of fun. I suspect Paul will be twice as fun.

sold out!!! well, they're saying as much on the radio. apparently it took 25 minutes.

paul mccartney is one of the few acts i could ever justify paying that much money for. i mean c'mon, it's paul freakin' mccartney!!!! and he's getting OLD, time is running out to see him.

dammit i wish i was going to this...