Jambands.ca

A Mark Tonin Avatar?

Dr_Evil_Mouse

Now, I love Mark; he's my brother, he's brought immeasurable happiness to my life for all the years he's been in it, and he's had a similar impact on everyone I've heard of who's come into his orbit. But why does he not have an avatar? Is this like Jerry only ever wearing black t-shirts or something? Did I miss one before I ever got on the board?

;)!

Suggestions?

Mark, I'll apologise in advance for anything I might have unleashed.

Dr. Evil ... the feeling is mutual, my friend.

Mark specifically asked me to make him one at one point but I need someone who can make an .avi into an animated .gif. Anyone?

Now we're talking ... you're at Izzy's by now Wi!!y, but maybe this can happen next week, or the week after, as we all might be a little slow next week. And happy birthday in 7 minutes, my friend!!!

See you all soon ... time to finish packing!

Peace, Mark

Mark specifically asked me to make him one at one point but I need someone who can make an .avi into an animated .gif. Anyone?

Willy or Mark if you can send me a copy of said avi I'll make it my life's work to change it into an animated gif.

It just doesn't seem right that Mark has no avatatar :)

Yeah, Mark was kickin' out the hot dance moves this weekend for sure. It was great to get up there and bee bop with him.

He is always excited to get up and shake a tail feather. He radiates this great energy that only the most flashy, splashy avatar going could do justice. :)