Jambands.ca

Trailer Park Boys Question

StoneMtn

Today at work my assistant mentioned the Trailer Park Boys, and I told her not to talk to me about it, because I missed last week's episode and I don't want to know what happened until I had the chance to download and watch it. She told me, however, that last week was a RERUN! Apparently, it was the first episode from Season 4, when Lahey, Randy, and Julian came home from prison.

I'm afraid to check the TPB Discussion Thread, because I don't want to know the plot if my assistant is wrong, although I don't see how she can be.

Soooooo, Skancs, enlighten me. Was last Sunday a rerun?

hahahaha

Evil, I actually ordered cable for the first time in years at Christmas, specifically to watch TPB. To say the least, I wasn't impressed when I figured out that it was only a Christmas special; not a new season, but I've kept the time-wasting cable ever since.

When I went to order it, the woman from Whistler Cable wasn't surprised at all that I only needed cable for TPB. She said, "You'd be amazed how many people came in and told me that this week!"

On Showcase they air 2 episodes of the show per night

The first being season 5 material, the second being a random old episode.

Your co-worker obviously tuned in at the wrong time.

Althouh, the first scene in that episode where randy lahey and julian are on the bus home from prison, randy's stomach slaps another passengeres face...priceless.