Jambands.ca

do people still trade shows?

phorbesie

hehehe

i've been away and out of the loop for some years now...friends still send me discs but i'm wondering if people still do trades or b&ps and such...or if everyone just downloads whatever shows off the internet these days.

anyway, i've been wanting this phish show 2/13/97 for some time so if anyone knows where i can find it, please post!

:o)

sometimes. I've traded once in the last 6 months. I did a few trades with buddies while I was in switzerland, but not very often. the age of high-speed has pretty much eliminated that aspect of music collecting, and made the process altogether too easy.

I trade all the time,just finished a 25 spindle of Dylan last week & have about 15 B&Ps I'm working on.Not to mention the freebies on the Dylan sites I offer up.Also I have done cassette trades in the last year,just got 15 Dylan shows earlier in feb.

I really only trade Dylan shows now-a-days & usually nothing less then 25 at a time.Weeeds out the lazy traders thats for sure.

I don't have the Phish show your looking for,well because I don't really collect Phish,but I imagine numerous folks here would have that show.I know my buddy Brendan will have it,although he isn't on this board or really does trades anymore I'll ask him if he's got it & if he does I'll let ya know.

My trade list....