Jambands.ca

Hope it was worth it.

Lazlo

yo lazlo, day before yesterday i saw this dude in gore park who looked just like you, but instead of the classic trench coat this guy had pig tails and really bright red blush on his cheeks, and had a red and black plaid catholic school girl skirt on. he completed the look with white knee highs and tennis shoes. i would have killed for a camera. it was just amazing. i heart transvestites.

yo lazlo, day before yesterday i saw this dude in gore park who looked just like you, but instead of the classic trench coat this guy had pig tails and really bright red blush on his cheeks, and had a red and black plaid catholic school girl skirt on. he completed the look with white knee highs and tennis shoes. i would have killed for a camera. it was just amazing. i heart transvestites.

I think I see that guy around downtown all the time! He's just awesome. It is absolutely classic to see all the freaks and cracked-out zombies just stop dead in their tracks as buddy strolls through the downtown core.

He'll be mayor of Hamilton one day. Maybe he'll host a transvestite beauty pageant at City Hall. Pinch me!