Jambands.ca

Phish DVD B+P **CLOSED**

Basher

Looks to me like it's either temporarily or permanently down but google still has links to it so it can't have gone down too long ago.

PS: I have a dvd burner and WAY too much time on my hands so anything I get I will share. I couldn't before due to school and homework (I'm a programmer so I need my computer for that) but now I'm working and the computer just downloads day and night. Might as well put the burner to good use. I'll post again when I get the vegas dvd's from backbacon. I'll distribute anything else as well.

Edited by Guest

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So last night I decided to test out my dvd burner for video, see what speeds are good, etc. Having just gotten part II (98-04-03) of the island tour I decided to use that as the guinea pig. Well, all tests seem to produce the same quality so now I'm stuck with 3 extra copies of the show.

I'll be at maverick's tonight and in hull for MSS tomorrow night so if anyone wants one just find me (I'll bring them with me). First come, first serve. It's only the second show, though, I don't have the rest yet. I'd really hate to just throw them away.

This isn't a B&P offer, I'm just giving them away, no need to supply blanks. I just didn't feel like starting a new thread.