Jambands.ca

UM North-East September dates!!

gentlemonkey

so much negativity.... Ok, some like it hot, some like it cold, but everybody likes something! I think Umphrey's are amazing for the same reason others think they suck. I happen to scratch my head and wonder what the hell The Slip are doing when they play. I can't hear music in their songs, I hear drums and what sounds like a guitar but the guitar just doesn't seem to do anything.

But really, who cares what other people think about your, mine and anyone else's taste in music? Just sit back and enjoy what makes you happy. If you ain't got nothing nice to say, then wait till we're all out of the room.

Just like everyone has accepted that Lazlo will carve you and shit on your doorstep, so should we all just accept that Del hates everything.

Sorry brother but you don't discuss music most of the time, and i stress most because sometimes you do. It comes off negative and people respond and then you end up with 6 or 7 posts defending yourself. Constructive (and no saying they have bad transitions and metal-esque jams is not constructive) criticism as you already well know gets you much further into conversation and less into confrontation.

Try it, or don't. By no means am I trying to tell you what to do.

PS-I'm with ya on the bumping action. Upcoming shows Forum? Just a thought.

PSS-UM are a great band

I didn't say they sucked bouche, I said they didn't impress me... Sorry for not liking everything you like bouche - trust me the list of bands we disagree on grows daily, if not hourly...

stop putzing and quit reading into things. I just asked the judge to remove that comment from the record. i don't really care if you don't like a band that i like :/ .