Jambands.ca

Emery Busted in Vancouver on Behalf of USA Government

StoneMtn

Hey all... this article should clarify how the Bushy G and the Bastards were able get their grubby paws across the border to nab Emery.

http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/4466.html

I'm also not a big fan of Emery's but I sure hope our government has the smarts not to extradite him. Should they choose to extradite, I sure hope that there is a lot of public resistance. Imagine the fuss it would cause if it happened the other way around with Canada bustin a guy in the USA. Not a good thing here!!!

This dude should get sent to Cuba for his immoral stand on the idea that pot has anything to do with capitalism. Until I read this thread I had never heard of the man, but now, I think he should be considered as dangerous as Osama.

Land-o-lakes, I've never thought that my dear friends in Canada were up to such nefarious shenanigans.

Next time I'm at the border checkpoint, Which lies 90 miles south of the border, I'm gonna tell them that, apparently, Canadians smoke weed.

peace

"Whatever they do to me- arrest, incarceration, even if they kill me- it's not going to make me live in fear. We're going to continue to show them that marijuana should be legal, that our culture is harmless and vibrant, and that it is the drug war, not the cannabis culture, which threatens public order and safety."

-Marc Emery

"Whatever they do to me- arrest, incarceration, even if they kill me- it's not going to make me live in fear. We're going to continue to show them that marijuana should be legal, that our culture is harmless and vibrant, and that it is the drug war, not the cannabis culture, which threatens public order and safety."

-Marc Emery

Sounds like he's high or something

AD

So, new update:

I've learned that the US DEA specifically "instructed" the Vancouver Police not to charge him in Canada. They insist that he "answer to crimes he committed in the USA in our country".

Clearly, this was a ploy by the Americans to ensure Emery was extradited and subjected to Draconian American drug laws (as well as money-laundering laws) rather than be charged in the actual jurisdiction where he and his entire operation exist.

Too bad the VPD has no spine.

So, new update:

I've learned that the US DEA specifically "instructed" the Vancouver Police not to charge him in Canada. They insist that he "answer to crimes he committed in the USA in our country".

Clearly, this was a ploy by the Americans to ensure Emery was extradited and subjected to Draconian American drug laws (as well as money-laundering laws) rather than be charged in the actual jurisdiction where he and his entire operation exist.

Too bad the VPD has no spine.

jeebus!

i understand that tommy chong's cell is still vacant...