Jambands.ca

New Broken Social Scene downloads

zero

Probably my favourite of the new songs is Shoreline (7/4) - I think 7/4 is the real title. Been looking for a copy of it and here it is as well as another new song that likely won't make it on the album which everyone loves called New Country. There is also another one I know nothing about called Willie Nelson and people songs stars and sons and Cause=Time. Enjoy. Scroll down a bit on the Sigur Ros message board and you'll find them.

It's a shoreline

And it's high speed

It's a cruel world

And it's time

And you want to run away

And you want to get through

But the moment always takes

Giving you the truth

And you want get it right

And you own what you choose

It's all a bitter night

Better love what you lose

It's a shoreline

And it's high speed

It's a cruel world

And it's time

And you want to run away

And you want to get through

But the moment always takes

Giving you the truth

And you want get it right

And you own what you choose

It's all a bitter night

Better love what you lose

It's coming, it's coming in hard

I listened to them. Pretty good but I'm on Arts and Crafts hiatus for a while so as not to get too burned out from the bluesfest/hillside business.

I hear that Polks!!! Jesus.

I'm downloading these to check out at a later date. Merci to Luke.

I put this in the news but in case anyone missed it.

There's also some mpegs of the Ottaw Folkfest show from last year available here.

Check out the official studio version of 7/4 (Shoreline) at www.galleryac.com they also have some other downloads for listening or purchase such as the Radio Aligre Paris acoustic session.

Also it seems as if someone has hacked what is likely to be the cover art for the new self titled album. I can't get the image to show but here is the link.

Another piece of AMAZING news is the limited edition (presumably) EP that will come with the new album. The song Canada vs. America was for instance played at SXSW and is very popular amongst the hardcore fans. Also the fast version of Major Label Debut and can you fucking believe it the Feel Good Lost reprise can only smoke.

The first pressing of Broken Social Scene's upcoming self-titled album will be bundled with a seven-track bonus EP, "EP To Be You and Me." Included are the songs "Her Disappearing Themes," "Canada Vs. America," "Baroque Social," "No Smiling Darkness" / "Snake Charmers Association," "All My Friends," "Major Label Debut (Fast)" and "Feel Good Lost (Reprise)."

Meanwhile, the band's Arts & Crafts Label is offering a limited free download of the new album's "7/4 (Shoreline" via its new digital download site at GalleryAC.com.

As previously reported, "Broken Social Scene" is due Oct. 4. The 14-track set is the follow-up to 2002's acclaimed "You Forgot It in People."