Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum

rubberdinghy

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are all you taking shots at Will instead of Colin Campbell?
Take a look at the video in real time. There's now way that he is sitting in that crease thinking "hmmmm ... well, he does have a visor so this shouldn't hurt much or do damage ... time to get my backswing ready, and whamo chop chop.

AD

Maybe cause I actually respond to what they have to say. I don't think Collin Cambell has an account around here.

And yeah, totally, after watching that video again, Ray's thought process was: "You slash me, I slash you." Dumb, but not irrational. Lapierre, and anyone else, ought to think twice before flying face first into the Danger Zone with a message from the coach to get under the goalies skin. 3 games. Fine.

End of story.

Have you ever seen a goalie stop a slap shot? Their hand or leg doesn't just shoot out because it's attacted to the puck. It's a concious thing, goalies are quicker than most of you knobs, it's how they make their money. He probably had time to do his taxes, imagine and laugh at all the Leafs fans sucking off the Habs fans, and then smack that asshole in the face.

That's just beautiful.

I hope tucker hits spezza head first into the boards injurying him because you sens fans will understand.

Stupid. Post it in the Leafs forum where you guys can all laugh about how clever you are.

Tucker can't really skate right now with his bad foot, but thanks for being uninformed, as always.

back to the Emery suspension for a minute....

at first I thought 3 games was too much. One game would have been more appropriate.

but I guess the leauge can't really suspend a goalie for 1 game... I mean, the Sens could have been planning to sit him anyways for the next game.

Maxim wasn't hurt with the stick to the visor. So the leauge is penalizing the intent to injure in this case. Wonder how many games Emery would have been given had the guy not been wearing a visor?