Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum

rubberdinghy

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Gerber is the only one playing tonight. Commodore is brutal ... you can put him on the links with McCabe, Redden in short order.

Damn, the refs are being extra nice to the Sens too.

It's only a 2 goal lead, so it ain't over ... but damn the Pens are looking fine this period.

Time for Neil to start his antics, and LaPointe by the look of it (what a prick)

3rd on Commodore... he certainly doesn't look right in a Sens uniform... Camera caught Murray chewing him out pretty good after that goal...

There's no magic quick fix for a defense like this... I'll be glad if Redden and Meszaros prove me wrong, but I won't hold my breath...

I'm still proud as fuck of these guys... they look pretty banged up, but they're still hammering away... the future is still bright in Sens land... though a few storm clouds may be raining on us right now.

Buddy, I'm talking about the too many men on the ice earlier on, the hit from behind into the corner, a couple of flagrant holding (free arm around the other player style that they call these days).

I'm telling ya though, they get a goal in at the start of the third and they could put the scare into the Pens and get 'em shakey. However, with the way that the Pens 4th line is going they can turn it around.

We'll see what they're made of.

I'm talking about the too many men on the ice earlier on

And how well did you see it from your vantage point?

couple of flagrant holding

Pens are doing the same thing and not getting called either. There is no conspiracy here or whatever you want to call it. Calls will be missed but the refs arent being "extra nice" to the Sens.

Pens are doing the same thing and not getting called either. There is no conspiracy here or whatever you want to call it. Calls will be missed but the refs arent being "extra nice" to the Sens.

I ain't calling "conspiracy" ... whatever. Three "holding" calls to Pens so far, so they are calling them for it.

Hey, what are you drinking tonight??? I'm riding the beers from this afternoon. Sticking with the barley sandwiches and gonna see if I can make it through the Calgary v San Jose game :)