Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum

rubberdinghy

Yes but not in the sense that you might be assuming Oliver. I am just fed-up with the sheer stupidity I am hearing all around me at work and on the radio.

I provided my feelings about the trade but if I hear another co-worker tell me that these 2 players with their Cup winning experience are bringing Lord Stanley to Ottawa, I am going to puke on their shoes, let alone the amount of people that are saying Murray blindsided Carolina. Most people cant seem to see things for what they are.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes but not in the sense that you might be assuming Oliver. I am just fed-up with the sheer stupidity I am hearing all around me at work and on the radio.

I provided my feelings about the trade but if I hear another co-worker tell me that these 2 players with their Cup winning experience are bringing Lord Stanley to Ottawa, I am going to puke on their shoes, let alone the amount of people that are saying Murray blindsided Carolina. Most people cant seem to see things for what they are.

Don't worry, it's still the same two guys in nets :)

I provided my feelings about the trade but if I hear another co-worker tell me that these 2 players with their Cup winning experience are bringing Lord Stanley to Ottawa' date=' I am going to puke on their shoes, let alone the amount of people that are saying Murray blindsided Carolina. Most people cant seem to see things for what they are.

[/quote']

Don't worry, it's still the same two guys in nets :)

ding ding ding ding ding ding

NAPLES, FLA. -- The Senators' No. 1 goaltending job will be Ray Emery or Martin Gerber's to win or lose.

Senators GM Bryan Murray told Sun Media yesterday that he won't be shopping for a goalie before next week's trade deadline and that it's up to either Emery or Gerber to get the job done.

While a top forward and defenceman remain on Murray's list, he says there's no sense in trying to find a goalie because there aren't any upgrades on the market.

"I don't know that there's anybody to look for," said Murray. "Realistically, that's the way it is right now. Financially, we're committed to (Emery and Gerber).

Buh bye Stanley Cup.

That OT last night was probably the most exciting 5 minutes of hockey I've seen this year (although overall it pales in comparison to the Habs comeback).

I can't believe I'm agreeing with Kevin Lee, but what the hell is Paddock doing right now? Mike Commodore plays 13 minutes on the 3rd pairing with Luke Richardson? The veteran 4th line of McAmmond and Donovan plays 6 minutes?

FWIW Kelly-Vermette-Stillman was the best line on the ice last night, so he is doing something right.

Guest Low Roller

em·ber /ˈɛmbər/ –noun

1. a small live piece of coal, wood, etc., as in a dying fire.

2. embers, the smoldering remains of a fire.

3. The goaltending tandem of Emery and Gerber. Em-Ber.