Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum

rubberdinghy

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jakis ... Please Please Pretty Please ... i wanna go !!!!

I'm going to have to head over to a buddy's place with his 60" HD to watch this one I think. Fuckin' LeafsTV.

It's PPV for the Sens too.

Bastards running these teams are trying to milk the fans for everything they can get.

[color:purple]

These guys are scary:

playofftics_4_onsale.jpg

Hard to believe that they'll go 3 games as:

26472276@N00.jpg26472276@N00.jpg26472276@N00.jpg26472276@N00.jpg26472276@N00.jpg

Going to the game tomorrow night. Can't wait to cheer against the sens!

I remember when ad said this...

Ottawa's record worsened to 15-3 over the weekend, while Toronto's improved to 8-8-5

Ah yes the good old days. For the next three days Ottawa still has a chance though.

No wonder there is so little life from Sens fans. The usher in our section was trying to implement a 'No-Fun Zone'.

The usher in our section was pretty uptight. She was taking notes on rowdy fans before the game. She would tell people to move their feet out of the aisle or off the back of chairs. At least she brought both fan bases together laughing at her antics.

Washington just got ROBBED by the Refs. Called on a goalie interference, when it was the Tampa Defender who clearly hit his own goalie.

Totally a fucked up call... this ref just punched his ticket out of the playoffs...

edit:

upon futher review... that Tampa Defender was thrown about 4 ft to knock on Romo, so the call makes sense... neat stuff...

Watching over the internet is nice... but not prefered...

Edited by Guest