Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum

rubberdinghy

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Koivu would have killed Alfie if they had fought.

I was on the phone with my buddy who is a huge Sens fan when that happened. I wish I had seen it, but alas, the refs HAD to break it up ... fuckers! Let 'em go. Aflie's a pussy and Koivu would have Finnished that Swede :D

I was also on the phone when MCGRATTAN got nailed by Komisarek. How was that?? He said MCGRATTAN was going nuts and wanted to tear Komisarek a new one but was tossed in the box of shame for 10. He then missed his chance to hit him in the second.

Total hit from behind that should have been a penalty. Komi-kaze got off with a freebie. McGratten was cut on the top portion of his nose and went ballistic. The lineman had to throw him to the ice a couple of times, which produced the 10 minute misconduct.

I doubt we have seen the end of this story.

http://tsn.ca/nhl/feature/?fid=10460&hubname=

Good update page on what teams are doing in practice.

Updated Tuesday, November 14

* Ottawa Senators

Practice Lines

Forwards:

Heatley - Spezza - Vermette

Schaefer - McAmmond - Alfredsson

Eaves - Fisher - Neil

Hamel - Kelly - McGrattan

Defence:

Phillips - Corvo

Mezsaros - Volchenkov

Schubert - Priessing

Goal: Gerber, Emery and Guard

Notes: After dropping seven of their last eight games, the Ottawa Senators changed up their lines on Tuesday. Defenceman Wade Redden is out indefinitely with a groin injury. Bryan Murray is holding off announcing naming his staring goalie for Wednesday's game in Buffalo until tomorrow morning. As the team boarded its flight for Buffalo this afternoon, Murray said there is the possibility that Ray Emery's sprained wrist may be good enough to go. - TSN

Calm down Sens fans. It's just one game. A positive one I agree but still just one game.

I don't see anyone planning a parade route. I think mine and dinghy's responses are fairly measured. Kind of like holding your breath for a week and finally being able to let it out a little.