Jambands.ca

Waking up to Jann Arden

AdamH

i learned awhile ago that annoying beeps are the best thing for me to wake-up to.. otherwise i'd lay there all morning and miss my bus.

I couldn't agree more. I choose the high-pitched beeping because it's jarring and shrill. If I weren't so tired, waking up in such a manner every day would probably make me edgy for a good part of the morning. Then again, if I weren't so tired, I probably wouldn't need an alarm clock, either.

i learned awhile ago that annoying beeps are the best thing for me to wake-up to.. otherwise i'd lay there all morning and miss my bus.

I couldn't agree more. I choose the high-pitched beeping because it's jarring and shrill. If I weren't so tired' date=' waking up in such a manner every day would probably make me edgy for a good part of the morning. Then again, if I weren't so tired, I probably wouldn't need an alarm clock, either.[/quote']

the cbc makes (or made) the perfect sort of noise at 6:30 (and all the 1/2 hours) that until this morning, was just the right thing to wake up to.

i miss the cbc already. however, there were a couple of good (but not necessarily memorable) tunes on the way in this morning...and as goofy as it gets, at least there are no commercials. i realized listening to non-public radio today exactly how many commercials are in fact on. i guess that's why they call it commercial radio...