Jambands.ca

It Is Time

Biggest Fan

Esau you missed me again. My fear is that when tho going gets tough people are going to start to wimp out. The idea of all those SUV owners thinging Alaska should now be an option sickens me.

What got me frustrated enough to start this thread is when GWB was suggesting ways of dealing with the New Orleans disaster made the comment that we need to be more mindful at the pump. Say what???

#7 Another beer tax to fund a study to find out whats got everbody up in arms.

#8 'Why worry be happy'.

I try to avoid bashing but the was the old 'last straw'. GWB=Prick

So I'll continue with the GWB energy policy (later).

Edited by Guest

That argumnet needs a Venn Diagram... I imagine the lines could be labeled (erratic thought (x))(n)).

"Why worry, be happy." To me that's like saying, "Why water, its coffee."

"Going gets tough, people ... start to wimp out." -- Which people are you talking about (SUV owners)?

Very fun to read your posts Biggest fan... I too am going to end my post like this:

Esau you missed me again. My fear is that when tho going gets tough people are going to start to wimp out. The idea of all those SUV owners thinging Alaska should now be an option sickens me.

Now an option? I didn't "miss you" at all,I was spot on with my assumption as far as I am concerned.

The Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR),which is the last remaining 5% (19-million-acres) of Alaska's north shore where oil development is outlawed.

95% of Alaska's north shoreline is already open to the oil industry & this month congress is expected to vote to allow drilling in the refuge.This is not somthing new in the news,at least in the last decade or two anyway.

I am going to try ang get one more ride out of this 'dead horse.'

As the largest disaster in the modern age (in the USA) this seems to be the defining moment in the tenure of GWB term as president.

I am not going to write out a flow chart for the reasons that I would like you to react and respond.

The first few days of this tragedy I am hearing about countries such as Cuba and Venezula offering 'humaitarian aid' and now I hear 'industrialized' countries are willing to release oil from their reserves.

If it was not so sad it would be funny.