Jambands.ca

Ghost

Phunky Cauldron

I mentioned this to my buddy who is a real life "Ghostbuster" and he said it sounds very close to the Urban Legend started back in the mid 1800's about the owner of the Mason Jar Factory. Apparently the owner (Mr Mason?) had two sons that died/disappeared. The owner was rumoured to practice some bizarre occult rites and the story is he sacrificed his sons and that the spirits of his sons were captured and put in two mason jars and buried or something along those lines....

So who knows...anyone got a spare 25 grand and we'll check 'er out???

so, 2 million, five hundred USD for a jar, with a ghost in it.

do i got that right? someone paid 2million dollars for that?

dude.......

its times like these i wonder, i mean what good is a ghost gonna do ya? what if its ievil and shoots outta the jar and kills you, would you even open the jar if you bought it? i dunno if i would, in case my 2million dollar ghostman flew away.

crazy

dam, i needed a jar to put my weed in. that stuff is crazy, i guess people will bid on anything, i'd like to see what happens when the guy never pays the 50 000 for the jar, and the sell tryed to sew him... keep an eye out in the paper,, but anyways i have a big glass jar , with a lid, no ghost,, its free if you come get it, and if i fell nice it might come with a nug in it

Archived