Jambands.ca

CIBC Run for the Cure!

Douglas

The Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation - CIBC Run for the Cure is taking place Sunday, October 2.

I have already registered to do the 5km walk, and have 4 other people interested in forming a team with me. BUT...we need at least 1 more to make a team, and a team name!!!

So I need 1 person to register for the walk:

- $35 registration fee ($40 after Sept 16). If you collect $150 in donations, your registration fee will be waived.

And I am also looking for team name suggestions please!

The walk is taking place across Canada...so any of these cities will do (sorry - link is redirecting to the home page. Click on Run Location Details in the pink box at the top). If we have teams in multiple locations, we may qualify as a National Team. I'm not exactly sure how it works, but I can find out if people outside of Ottawa are interested in forming teams.

***Teams are not mandatory!!! Anyone can register!!!***

I just read this:

"In order for your Team to receive collectable t-shirts that include your Team name, all Team Members must either have paid the registration fee or have raised the minimum donation level by Friday, September 16, 2005."

When you register, you have the option of either paying the $35 or waiting to see if you can raise $150, thereby waiving the fee. So if we want the team t's then we'll have to either pay the reg fee or do some kickass fundraising over the next 2 days!!!

Edited by Guest