Jambands.ca

New rules for the 2005-2006 NHL season

Guest Low Roller

I just got back from watching the leafs training camp where they were scrimaging with refs and using the new rules... the new 2 line pass rule

made a huge difference as O'Neil and Sundin were getting great breaks from those long passes out of their own end.. The flow of the game was great...look for defenceman piling up more assists from these plays.

This hockey will be the most entertaining since that trap word came into being.

Jason Allison played with O'neil and they looked great. Sundin is amazing and Czercowski looked alright... Stumpy may just make this team as he's giving it all he has and he set up a beauty today...

Their defence just sucks!!!!!!

Of course they look great... they're playing the Leafs.

I just got back from watching the leafs training camp where they were scrimaging with refs and using the new rules... the new 2 line pass rule

made a huge difference as O'Neil and Sundin were getting great breaks from those long passes out of their own end.. The flow of the game was great...look for defenceman piling up more assists from these plays.

This hockey will be the most entertaining since that trap word came into being.

Jason Allison played with O'neil and they looked great. Sundin is amazing and Czercowski looked alright... Stumpy may just make this team as he's giving it all he has and he set up a beauty today...

Their defence just sucks!!!!!!

Of course they look great... they're playing the Leafs.

Now that's funny and I'm a Leaf fan.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not...

I don't think the players are used to shootouts because the NHL has never used shootouts...

Just a guess though.

AD

OK, fair enough, I was talking about the actual "penalty shot" aspect that every player has done at every practice since they started playing hockey. We can agree to disagree on how important it is to test them out in the preseason!!

cheers

Well after witnessing last nights fiasco (Bruins/Leafs) here in steeltown,all I can say is I seriously hope the referee's learn the rules alot better & also lightens up to let the players actually play hockey.What a disgrace.

8 minor penalities (I believe) in the first period alone last night,as well 8 in the third!Most of which (for both teams) were bullshit in my opinion,seems the new rules have opened it up for the euro-take-a-dive & whine style of hockey.Very depressing.

Bruins also played like they were towing boat achors behind them....

[edit to add]

Seems the goaltenders have it down though with the new rules,although I did see both goalies play the puck well out of the crease zone,without a single call.

Edited by Guest

LOL

"Bastard sons begat your cunting daughters,

promiscuous mothers with your incestuous fathers."

Engreat souls condemned for eternity,

Sustained by immortal odservance a domineering deity.

Chaos rampant

An age of distruct.

Confrontations.

Impulsive sabbath.

On and on, south of heaven