Jambands.ca

Pearl Jam tonight, Ottawa. Who's goin?

Freak By Night

I think I stood beside you for Umphreys at Boozefest.

I might be there at the meeting area... But no promises. I don't look anything like Freddie Mercury, but I'm wearing a Jon Spencer Blues Explosion shirt today if that helps. It is red, like my heart.

AD

ps. Did I mention FUCK YEAH!!!

very nice!

i won't do a setlist b/c it will be all bungly and there were probably 5 songs i didn't know... but highlights:

- harvest moon (!!!)

- alive

- yellow ledbetter

- eddie vedder's hair has grown out a bit

- he said canada seemed "civilized and beautiful." heh!

was it just me or did mike mccready look like he was kinda crazy and flaily? maybe just me.

That show was incredible!

Set: Wash, Go, Hail Hail, Animal, Brain Of J, Corduroy, Immortality, In Hiding, Don't Gimme No Lip, Even Flow, Green Disease, Insignificance, I Got Shit, Jeremy, Black, Betterman/(Save It For Later), Rearviewmirror

Encore 1: Bee Girl, I Believe In Miracles (acoustic), Sleight Of Hand, Elderly Woman..., Crazy Mary, Alive

Encore 2: Given To Fly, Not For You/(Modern Girl), Daughter, Harvest Moon (w/Sleater-Kinney), Leaving Here (w/Sleater-Kinney), Rockin' In The Free World (w/Sleater-Kinney), Yellow Ledbetter

Notes: This is the first time that Don't Gimme No Lip Has ever been played live!

Too bad they stopped serving beer at 9:30. Hmm. I had to get drunk twice last night!

Dany Heatly hit my friend with a door and Bryan Smolinski almost ran me over. That was kinda cool.

Awesome show

AD