Jambands.ca

Vermont a Future Province?

SteveThe Owl

Donald Rumsfeld is giving the president his daily briefing on the war in Iraq. He concludes by saying: "Yesterday, three Brazilian soldiers were killed."

"OH NO!" the President exclaims. "That's terrible!"

His staff sits stunned at this display of emotion, nervously watching as the President sits, head in hands. Finally, the President looks up with a puzzled look on his face, and asks,

"Exactly how many is a brazillion?"

hahaha...oh dear....that was pure cottage cheese jay....lumpy but creamy goodness.

i read an article from saturday's national post saying that canada and i think greenland or maybe someone else are arguing about which country owns...has rights to some little island near iceland or greenland or something. hey, i can't remember details, i was reading it while i ate my cereal this morning. i can't believe we're still having issues about stuff like this.

oh yeah....come on up vermont. i heart vermont. then we will horde the world's maple syrup supply to ourselves. and say no syrup for jou USA! can we also adopt florida? or some place warm? whatever happened to buying the canary islands or whatever they were called?

Aye, God ye. God bless ye indeed. Keep keepin' on. I shall say a prayer for you from time to time, hopin' the Lords of Karma keep you well and safe. :)

The only real problem with Vermont joining Confederation would be they would lose Howard Dean; he is too interesting to be an American, but they need more interesting people. ;)

Then there is Patrick Leahy; he too is too interesting to be an American, but they need him even more. :cool: