Jambands.ca

Sens Toughguys

AD

Note to Booche - "Chara smoked Ivanans, leaving the 6-foot-4, 260-lb. Latvian with a facial cut and minus a chiclet. It looked like Ivanans lost the tooth when Chara connected with his third huge punch after the linesmen had moved in to break up the fight when the two giants fell to the ice."

Also note to Low Roller - I can't believe we let you get away that easy with saying you thought the fight was a draw.

Guest Low Roller

Dave-O: We've said all along it was 2+1 punches that Chara threw, so your bolding of 'third' was either a case of pointlessness or you being unable to add.

Booche: You're that guy in the stands that's loud, obnoxious, and spilling beer on everyone aren't you? Nobody likes that guy you know.

Guest Low Roller

Unlike some other Hab fans that shall remain nameless, I defend fellow Hab fans when they are wrongly accused of something.

And I never said that the fight was a draw. I said that Ivanans won. Why the heck are we still talking about something that happened so long ago.

You all piss me off. I'm going over to Gamehendge.

And Tie Domi knows how to play. He cant put the puck in the net often, but does get a number of chances,

although he does have two goals so far this season but other than belfour in last playoffs he was the leafs best player against the sens.

cheers,

Jake

Edited by Guest

But we were good enough to beat you in the play-offs once again.

Haha, yeah I guess. But I wasn't playing that year.

The Leafs look good enough this year to win the Old-Timer game at the All-Star break, if they're not all injured / concussed / retired by then.

AD