Jambands.ca

Everything's coming up Millhouse...

Kaidy Mae

...or Miss Mae, rather. As of 4 o'clock this afternoon, I will no longer be a "cubed skank". :o

Yes, my contract is up and I have vowed to never again work for the Catholic school board. I don't think I can really express to all of you (although some of you will understand) how absolutely busting with glee I am right now. I'm ecstatic, delirious, carefree. I'm practically drooling!

After telling my boss how colossally disappointed I am in her, I will be heading home to celebrate with an Operation Beige Liberation dinner party. Hurray! I have pink streamers and a fat ol' bottle of Jack Daniels. We're doing this up right kids. ;)

I guess I'm really writing this to thank all of you wonderful folks for making the last 11 months of my life here tolerable. I hope you will all join me in making this weekend an extra silly one...wherever you may be. I'll be starting the festivities tonight and continuing them tomorrow at an open bar wedding. Yippee!!! :D :D :D I cannot verbalize how excited I am to spend Monday in bed. It feels good to think I'll have nothing but a hangover on my agenda. Ahhhhhh... *sweet sigh of relief*

So from the bottom of my syrupy heart, I thank you all! You guys are awesome. :)

flr11b.jpg

ENJOY YOUR WEEK END TO HECK WITH THE HANGOVER TAKE 2 B COMPLEX VITAMINS

HOPE YOU GET A JOB YOU LIKE AND ARE HAPPY WITH

HAPPY HANGOVER