Jambands.ca

Everything's coming up Millhouse...

Kaidy Mae

...or Miss Mae, rather. As of 4 o'clock this afternoon, I will no longer be a "cubed skank". :o

Yes, my contract is up and I have vowed to never again work for the Catholic school board. I don't think I can really express to all of you (although some of you will understand) how absolutely busting with glee I am right now. I'm ecstatic, delirious, carefree. I'm practically drooling!

After telling my boss how colossally disappointed I am in her, I will be heading home to celebrate with an Operation Beige Liberation dinner party. Hurray! I have pink streamers and a fat ol' bottle of Jack Daniels. We're doing this up right kids. ;)

I guess I'm really writing this to thank all of you wonderful folks for making the last 11 months of my life here tolerable. I hope you will all join me in making this weekend an extra silly one...wherever you may be. I'll be starting the festivities tonight and continuing them tomorrow at an open bar wedding. Yippee!!! :D :D :D I cannot verbalize how excited I am to spend Monday in bed. It feels good to think I'll have nothing but a hangover on my agenda. Ahhhhhh... *sweet sigh of relief*

So from the bottom of my syrupy heart, I thank you all! You guys are awesome. :)

flr11b.jpg

First off, OH MY GOD, IT'S DEL'S BDAY!!! :D

Secondly, that link is hilarious. I was thinking of writing a satirical "thank you for teaching me so much about hard work, respect and cooperation" card to my boss, but know the irony would be totally lost on her. It really is uncanny how feebleminded she is. If I didn't have her physical repugnance etched into my memory I'd assume she'd slept her way to the top. Worse still, is that her boss is even more useless.

I have opted to leapfrog those two sorry sacks and write a well worded letter to the human resources department at the Catholic board. I work in a public/Catholic consortium and their ignorance is conveniently hidden from the powers that be. AND, believe it or not, our computer use is monitored and I am listed as the most productive employee! Yeah, I didn't believe it either. [color:purple]I love how the person with the most education, with the greatest work load is the one receiving the smallest salary.

I will miss hearing from you guys on an hourly basis, but I won't ever miss this beige nightmare. I still have 1/2 an hour of lieu time left. I think I'm going to leave early and not even tell anyone. Hee hee hee...

oh Kaidy -- you're excitement is so palatable. Wish I could get a KM squeezy-hug right now and physically share in your joy!

enjoy the whole whoop-dee-doo of the weekend...and go ahead and set that Monday morning alarm, just so you'll have the pleasure of flinging it across the room and sleeping guilt-free for another 5 hours.

oh Kaidy -- you're excitement is so palatable. Wish I could get a KM squeezy-hug right now and physically share in your joy!

enjoy the whole whoop-dee-doo of the weekend...and go ahead and set that Monday morning alarm, just so you'll have the pleasure of flinging it across the room and sleeping guilt-free for another 5 hours.

What she said! I'm so happy for you, KM!

Hehehe. I've been thinking about starting up an EI snowboarding team. ;)

My boss just called me into the board room for a little good-bye brunch with all of the staff. They were thoughtful enough to get a fruit tray and not some yellow cake or something, but not thoughtful enough to clean up after it. Yes, I just did all of the dishes from my own good-bye party. *laughing my mother fucking ass off*

Good riddance! LOL

Edit to add: So my Dad just called and good ol' Gordo is taking me out at lunch to get sauced. Yay!