Jambands.ca

classic albums live

bONES

I'll be going to this tomorrow. I've been to several Classic Albums Live in the past year plus and they are more often than not fantastic performances.

Since Neil Young's one of my two all-time favorites, I think I'll have to go to Toronto tomorrow to help and continue celebrating Young's 60th birthday at the Phoenix.

Tim

I would love to go, but my Queen's Players gig continues tomorrow night.

I've only been to one CAL gig, the Dead night with Mike Daley that gave birth to Box of Rain. I understand he plays for a lot of these gigs, and he's awesome, so you can't lose. Don't know if he'll be at this one, but I think he did Harvest.

I'll go.

What the ticket price?

What time its start & finish?

Anyone know when the last bus leaves Toronto?

Wheres my waitress?

Thursday November 17, 2005

Classic Albums Live - Rust Never Sleeps

The Phoenix Concert Theatre

Classic Rock Q107 presents Classic Albums Live - Rust Never Sleeps. A tribute to Neil Young, note for note, cut for cut.

Tickets: $12 plus service charges. Available at all Ticketmaster outlets.

I think these shows start early...like 6pm doors (but i'm not sure)

Thanks Scott, I think I'm going do this.

An early show works just fine in this case too...I could be drunk by 2pm, on a bus by 3pm, drinking again by 4pm & smoking a cannon by 5pm, then catching the show at 6pm.

Awesome.

Why not add "catching a bus to Kitchener to see Diesel Dog after the CAL show is done" to your list? There should be plenty of time to make it back, brah...

Ticketmaster says doors at 9. I got excited about 6pm doors, thought I might be able to make it too.

The last express bus back to Hamtown from Union is at 12:30am. There's a GO Train at 1:30am that'll take you to Burlington, and you can transfer onto a bus there to get back to Hamilton, scheduled to arrive at 3am. I want to hear about it if you go, Esau!

Thanks Scott, I think I'm going do this.

An early show works just fine in this case too...I could be drunk by 2pm, on a bus by 3pm, drinking again by 4pm & smoking a cannon by 5pm, then catching the show at 6pm.

Awesome.

dang! that sounds like fun

IN!

we'll just have to drink some more between 6 and 10...ha!

I don't remember one of them ever starting before 10-10:30PM.

Well that makes my mind up I guess, I won't be able to make it unfortunately, an earlier show (7-8pm) would have been more accommodating. I have a early wake up on friday and need to be somewhat rested I'm told. Shitty.