Jambands.ca

ouch

rubberdinghy

I hear ya... I had visions of the 97-98 Bulls in my head, but you really can't win em all... those four games in hand should come in handy though... if this was baseball, they'd already be 8 games up on the rest of their division... with 8 games in hand.

Edited by Guest
damn overtime... everyones getting 100 points this year.

"Wow... Heatley was kept off the score sheet for the first time this season! "

FuckinA

I didnt want him beating a Gretzky record. Are you kidding?

ahhh it was a bullshit record anyway.. longest point streak with a new team, sounds like they hired a baseball guy to think up useless stats.

the real gretzky point streak is up near 53 or something.

next it will be most assists made with a KOHO stick with white tape on the backhand.

hey i love the gretzk. but it wasnt a freakin record.

dont know where you think i was slighting the great one, my favourite player of all time.

i just dont think the longest point streak with a new team is a record. it was made up by the press for a story line. to have a sniff of the real gretzky record hes gotta go 53 games or so not 23. doesnt matter if its a new team or not. the fact they were propping up heater to be on par with gretzky is what pissed me off. he barely cracked the top 5 streaks. great streak but a record it isnt.

so booche i was basically saying they made up a gretzky record so the heater could beat it. figure it out yet?

Edited by Guest