Jambands.ca

I Love Manchester City!!

mister slippery

well, once Chelsea puts 8-9 past sunderland, mine will be perfect.

seriously, though, i hate these matches against the minnows of the Premiership. Chelsea never plays real strong, and you end up with 1-0, 1-1, 2-1, that kinda thing. (like 2-1 over huddersfield in FA for example). rather face l'poo, arse, or ManUre any day.

we'd better not draw g'damn Sunderland.

:)

those teams bring the big teams down to play on their level. A good team can't play the game when you have 10 players who can barely keep up to schoolboys, running about the park chasing the ball as a mob.

Arsenal smoked Middlesborough...I guess Theiry Henry really does want that big contract

[color:red]FA REJECT RONALDO APPEAL

The Football Association have dismissed Manchester United's appeal against Cristiano Ronaldo's red card in Saturday's Manchester derby.

The Portuguese winger was sent off on Saturday for a lunge at Manchester City striker Andy Cole when United were trailing 2-0.

Referee Steve Bennett showed him a straight red card and United went on to lose 3-1 at the City of Manchester Stadium.

Ronaldo's challenge came seconds after he was the victim of a late tackle by City full-back Stephen Jordan - which went unpunished.

But United’s bid to get the subsequent three-match suspension overturned has proved unsuccessful and he is banned with immediate effect.

He will miss the FA Cup third-round replay with Burton Albion at Old Trafford, Sunday’s Barclays Premiership match with Liverpool and next Wednesday’s Carling Cup semi-final second leg against Blackburn Rovers - all at Old Trafford.

Edited by Guest

While I don't condone whining, everyone knows he's got a point (I'm so very stoked for Sunday, kinda wish it was on FSW rather than the Score though, oh well):

Fernando Morientes has stoked up this weekend's clash with Manchester United by claiming "fair play is a myth" against Sir Alex Ferguson's men.

The Anfield striker told The Sun: "Playing United gave me early warning - fair play is a myth.

"Players get away with the kind of hard tackles you don't see coming. Perhaps they will go into the challenge with boots raised and studs up.

"The referees let players get away with the kind of tackling which would would get you sent off in Spain."

United meet Liverpool at Old Trafford on Sunday.