Jambands.ca

Found on archive: Ween 2003-10-31

bradm

I can't remember who all was there (I went down with Velvet, Stapes, and jaybone, IIRC, but LittleMissPink and a cast of several were also there), but the Ween show from Burlington, VT, on Hallowe'en, 2003 has been uploaded to archive.org:

http://www.archive.org/audio/etree-details-db.php?id=32849

I've got it playing now, and it sounds pretty good.

This was my first Ween show, and I think I said something to Velvet along the lines of, "If live rock'n'roll has a future, its name is 'Ween.'"

Aloha,

Brad

oh man alive!!!

hahaha...this show was sooo fucking awesome-incredible that I completely forgot how hilarious the hotel scene was later...too funny...velvet you are such an upstar sometimes.. :P;):)

hahahas...thanks for reminding me about that....funny,funnies.

I love that I was 'miricled' by Strawberry shortcake...wow she was cute and I love that when I kept trying to buy her drinks as a thankyou..haha that her tough G.I.Joe girlfriend gave me the -back away from my womans- she was cool about it though.

Everything about that night was tricky-fun-universe-good times :)

gee bradm, thanks, i'm glad i'm so utterly memorable. ;)

(just kidding :D)

this show was one hell of a ride. the boys were totally effed up, which just really goes to show how talented they actually are because i wouldn't even have been able to hold an instrument, let alone play it in the condition they were in. the beginning of blarney stone is really funny -- you'll hear gener saying things like "....and?" or "did you have something you want to tell us?" or something like that, deaner kept starting it & going off into nothing . he couldn't even stand after awhile. they closed off with LMLYP and had this HUGE cat puppet thing on stage.

and the best part, deaner ended up in just his underpants by the end. mmmmmmmmmmmmm.......