- Dsay

- members of The Chameleon Project

plus more guest MCs!

with DJ: Carl Allen (CKLN 88.1FM)

@ El Mocambo Upstairs

$5 w/ non-perishable food item or $10 at the door

Doors open at: 9pm Show at: 10pm

banner_logo.gif sponsored by Jupiter

On February 6, 2006, International music star Bob Marley would have been 61 years old if he had not succubed to cancer on Monday May 11, 1981 at age 36-years-old . With a special cast of Toronto Musicians, Djs and MCs, a celebration of Bob Marley's legacy of peace and love will take place at the EL MOCAMBO UPSTAIRS on Saturday February 4th.

Jamaican-born bass player Garry Low, the Long-time bassist for Big Sugar, and his Dream Band will headline the evening, backing up some of Toronto's hottest MC and performing Bob Marley's best material. An an original member of Truths and Rights and Culture Shock, Garry has worked with many Jamaican Reggae artists and his steady bass playing has made him a favourite on the T-dot Reggae scene.

Other Guests include The Zion Kings, Rasta Reuben & Selassie I Power, Dsay, members of The Chameleon Project, DJ Carl Allen (CKLN 88.1FM)and special guest MCs!

This special evening of music is brought to you in part by Jupiter (Queen/Bathurst)

www.elmocambo.ca

www.bobmarley.com

www.nufunk.ca

Edited by Guest

Thanks to all who came out! We paid our respect to Bob's Musical Legacy and gathered 5 Garbage Cans full of Canned Food for the Daily Bread Food Drive! ~WOW~

It was wild!! THANKS TO ALL!!

BAJ - I'm surprised I haven't met you before, that's me playing guitar in the green shirt! Next time you see me, please say high!