Jambands.ca

Inglewood Jack at Babylon - Jan 25th - Ottawa

Inglewood Jack

Hi everbody, Inglewood Jack here. I just wanted to tell you about a gig I'll be playing tomorrow night, Wednesday Jan 25th, at Babylon in Ottawa.

The show is part of the "EVOLUTION" night, which will feature performances by Alanna and Maya, Inglewood Jack, Rita Carter, Danejahras (Toronto) (loop Pedal, guitar and turntable performance), Flip Kuma and Dante (Detroit, Michigan). There will also be poetry by Ritalin, Elequent, John Akpata, Garmamie. IJ will be doing about a half-hour set.

I have some guest list spots that I'll be happy to give away. The first 5 people send me a Private Topic will get them!

In other news, I am working on getting my website set up, but until then you can join the Inglewood Jack mailing list by going here

Though I will be posting all of my gig announcements to the board, by joining the email list you will be guaranteed to stay up to date with all the latest IJ news.

If you have questions or comments about Inglewood Jack, post 'em here, or Private Topic or e-mail me.