Jambands.ca

Swiss army knife for today

SevenSeasJim

Kind of cool for all you geeks.

It is the first time that an original Swiss Army Knife has been equipped with a USB Memory (this one is 1GB). It comes in a new Red style. The Swiss Memory USB Victorinox is a trendy accessory, a perfect gift and business tool. The small all-rounder integrates numerous useful tools with a stainless steel knife, scissors, a file and a screw driver. Also, you can detach the USB from the army knife for added convenience.

S280-1000-callout1.jpg

I got one for christmas and love it. I bring a new selection of tunes into work on a weekly basis!

I have the extra little casing that only holds the mem stick... less bulky and airplane-let-onable.

Wish I would have got the the 1gig instead of the 512 though. Can't fit a whole disc.

Also, it's perfect for bringing around empty to poeple's houses and saying "hey, you got some tunes?" and throwing some mp3's on that nifty red device.

It has a pen and a little light too. (press the swiss army symbol for light) I didn't notice the light until weeks later. I was wondering what htat battery was for that you can see in it.