Jambands.ca

Designers wanted for iPod skins

fluffhead77

Hey Kids,

We're looking for a few good men and women in a design capacity for our new company. Enter the age of Gelaskins . "What is a Gelaskin?" you say. It's low profile vinyl iPod protection in all orignal designs with kickass screen protection. We currently have original artists from all over the world providing us with art, but we are always looking more peeps for our design team. So, if you or someone you know are into design please check out our website or contact me directly if you have any questions.

cheers,

Brian

brian@gelaskins.com

p.s. Once we go live with the product, which will be in the next 3-4 weeks we will be offering discounts to Skanks just for being some of the coolest kids I know ;)

Dunno about designing, but I'd definitely be interested in checking out what you have, I need a skin for my 'pod, is the design/priduction easy? ie: if someone has an idea for a skin for an iPod they have could they send you what they want and you produce it (personalized skins I gues would be what I'm asking) Either way, looks like ya got a good thing goin, good luck!!

diggz: check out our webpage in the next couple weeks and there'll be some selection for you to choose from...which 'pod do you have?

booche : essentially what we've been doing is approaching artists we've found on-line and taken files they've sent us, converted them into vector drawings and manipulated them using illustrator and photoshop and then into the templates that we created for the 4 iPod sizes

YATS: tell you what, if we start designing custom jimmy hats, you're in!!

Edited by Guest

the cell phone market would be a good one to get into, but there are so many differnet phones and styles out there that it would take us forever to design all the skins. phones don't have enough real estate to display a lot of the designs we're working with here too...good idea though, if you have the time...