Jambands.ca

french teachers in ottawa? desperate!

meggo

hi people! our school is desperately seeking a french teacher to teach philosophy & history (immersion). if you've got your teaching certificate and you need a job or you know someone who fits that description - get in touch!

-Gloucester High School - (613) 745-7176

-principal Lynn Thompson

-department head Paul Simard

thank you! :)

T638430A.jpg

Je ferais l'amour pour enseigner de petites merde de l'histoire et la philosophie française. nous fumerions, boirait le vin, manger du fromage et bagget. je leur montrerai toutes les meilleures choses je vie est française. kissin français français frit.. fait je dois aller sur ?

heheh... :P

thanks blane for the site; hiring does not fall anywhere near my scope of responsibilities but i just thought i'd check here in case there was a latent french teacher in our midst. i wanted to give it an extra push b/c they're thinking of collapsing the courses if they can't find anyone, and that would be too bad.

edit: to add to this - if there is anyone going to teachers' college, get your french qualification! they are definitely sought after.

Edited by Guest

haha, there may be a few of those, too.

i think they actually filled the position this afternoon! still worth a shot though, they had hired someone before who ended up bailing, so...

edit: there will be a french position, short term, while a colleague of mine has hip surgery; 2 months i think? so there's that.

Edited by Guest